The Spanish real estate market is healthy and growing – it’s a great time to enter the sector. As one of the two major industries in Spain, it’s a good choice to make when you’re wanting to start a business in Spain.
But how do you choose a Spanish franchise? What should you look for to ensure business success?
What to look for
Any decision to buy a franchise is a big decision. You’ll be looking for a franchise opportunity which is established and growing. And you’ll want reassurance that you can get your business off the ground fairly quickly – after all, that’s one of the major bonus of choosing a franchise option in the first place.
However, there are some Spanish franchises which don’t really do anything once you’re on board. There’s little help setting up, and no support going forwards. You’re out there on your own, and it’s make or break.
But with Inland Andalucía, we do things a little differently. Because we want our franchisees to succeed.
How we work at Inland Andalucía
Once you’re with us, it’s all systems go! We have many things already in place to help your new Spanish franchise business succeed. Our unique model offers:
- Support through back office activities – help setting up the business at the start
- Regular training and help – a programme of learning for each year of trading
- Regular leads via our marketing programme
- An exclusive territory – with no overlaps
- Customer loyalty – if you secure a customer, and they wish to view a property in another area, they remain yours
- Ongoing support with marketing, social media and promotional campaigns
- Brand recognition and a proven business model
Buying a Spanish franchise with us means buying a business which is already set for success, with built in customers. All you need to do is bring your passion for real estate!
Who we want:
We’re good at what we do – but we can’t do it all. We need franchisees who are:
- Willing to work hard with our support
- Passionate about the industry
- Team players – and willing to work as part of a network
- Experienced in business – or keen to learn
- Native English speakers
- Community focused
Statistics show that franchisees stand a much better chance of success than people who start independent businesses in Spain.
Are you ready to become one of them?
To find out more about property franchise opportunities with Inland Andalucía, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.